Saturday, November 15, 2008

Up dates

Just to update everyone on what is comming up for us youth

Tomarrow- Turkey Bowling! Starting at 6:30 food will be provided

November 21,22,23 State Youth Gathering in Omaha, NE we will be staying in the Holiday Inn friday and sat. night and comming home Sunday afternoon.

December.....ummm. I would like to have a bake sale sometime this month. Also I plan to pick a family to go shopping for christmas gifts. Hopefully this works out, we truly blessed a family last year and it is so rewarding to the givers to make someones holiday.

Janurary....... have not thought this far ahead. As far as I know there are no crazy or definate plans for January yet. Sometime I am thinking possibly March I would like to do the fundraiser Ladonna Wulf thought of. She suggested we paint house numbers on curbs to help out the fire/ ambulance for late night calls. I have lots of checking to do before we even think about this one with the city and such but I will keep you updated as I know!

********if you ever have any ideas for our youth please let me or Dan know!
Gods Richest Blessings!

No comments: